Monday, July 9, 2012

{ Colorful Wooden Spoons }

 

 { Colorful Wooden Spoon

Want to turn those ordinary wooden spoons into something beautiful? Here is a great project to spice up kitchen! 




This is a very short and sweet DIY project! I bought these wooden spoon set from Bed, Bath and Beyond for only $10! 

 

 { Supplies }

Water Proof Paint
Sponge Stick
Scissors (optional)
Tape (optional)


 
All you have to do it choose what colors you want to paint on each wooden spoon! I picked 4 colors and 2 of each! Make sure when you paint you let them fully dry! 

Optional: What I did to make mine a little more unique is I took the take and split it in half! Then I carefully wrapped that tape around the wooden spoons!  Just paint over the tape and let dry. Once dried simply remove the tape for a very cute spiral effect!

Now you have beautiful, colorful spoons to brighten up your kitchen! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment