Sunday, May 27, 2012

{ Memory Jar }



{ Memory Jar }

My husband and I were talking a while back about writing down all the fondest moments we have experienced since we have been together. 

But being the procrastinators we are we never got around to it. I saw this amazing project that could help make it easy to write down our memories together!  So I preset to you 'The Memory Jar!' 

Here are the supplies you will need!
{ Supplies }

Jar
Mod Podge
Sponge or Brush
Scrapbooking Paper (of your choice)
Glue Tape
Blank Gift Tags
Binder Rings
Pencil

Now creating the label, you may design however you like! I took 2 shades of blue and added 2012 label printed from my PC! I used the Tape Glue to attach the the paper together. I prefer the tape glue because it leaves no mess and no bubbles!

Mod Podge the back of your label and put it on your jar! Once you have finished that, take the binder ring and attach your Blank Gift Tags together! You can use scrap pieces of paper as well! That's it!

 

 

Now the rest is up to you! You can add funny sayings, accomplishments, etc. When adding memories to your jar, make sure to place the date up at the top of Gift Tags so you won't forget the dates!

Don't have time to make one yourself? Let us do it for you! All items made here on my Blog will be for purchase on my site coming soon in my Home Collection! 

Want more details? Email us at Abby's Closet  <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment