Saturday, May 19, 2012

The challenge!

{ "Pin it!" }

 

 These two little words have changed the way we view the web! 


One site, that for me gets my creative thinking forced into fourth gear. After putting my kids to sleep one night, I decided to take a break and explore this site called 'Pinterest!' everyone has been talking about it all week and I felt compelled to check it out! Once I started seeing all these 'pins' I felt my brain getting excited! How can one site hold so much information and ideas for your life? I sat there and pinned, pinned & pinned! Half the time I didn't even look at the actually site, just saved them for me to browse at later! But after awhile I started thinking, what good is a pin if you don't try them? One afternoon, playing with my daughter it hit me! Why don't I try to do one thing from my pins a week! Brilliant right? But then I thought it would take me forever and decided to try to pick 4 things every 2 weeks, maybe from each category! Then I decided that I wanted to share my journey with the everyone! So here we are, starting my adventures with everyone following along to experience my journey!

Check out my 'Pinnned' page to join in my adventure and learn to do some of these amazing DIY projects yourself!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment