Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome, Come on in!

{ Welcome to Abby's Blog }

   

Welcome! Thanks for checking out my new Blog! I wanted to create a way to run my own boutique but still be able to connect with fans and other woman like myself! I've started a couple more projects so many fun DIY adventures and fashion through my boutique! 


{ 'Pinned' }

 

Pin it! We here it everywhere now! I was so intrigued that I just had to check it out! I love to pin everything now! So I've decided instead of me just pinning all these things, won't I try them out! I decided to take a challenge and try some of these DIY Home remedies and projects! Along with new recipes and other fun awesome things I find!   


                                               

                                         { My Boutique }

 

Abby's Closet is handmade accessories designed for all ages! Working with great fabrics, textures and colors to come up with original and unique designs! These playful accessories are sure to spice up everyday outfits for women and children! I'm starting to work on some new designs for the summer and getting more ideas for the fall season that will be here before we know it! 



Please take a look around my shop, my blog and my facebook fan page for awesome deals, new items and fun DIY projects! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment